Dress Code and Guidelines
Creative Movement, Pre-Ballet, Ballet I, Ballet II, KinderJazz, Mini Tap
- Pink tights
- Solid black short-sleeved leotard (no skirts attached). No skirts, tutus, or shorts.
- Ballet and KinderJazz: Pink leather, full-sole ballet slippers
- Mini Tap: flat black tap shoes (Mary Jane style)
Ballet III and up
- Pink tights
- Solid black leotard. Dance skirt optional.
- Pink ballet slippers
Jazz/hip hop, Tap
- Solid black leotard
- Pink capezio tights, or black leggings or jazz pants (legs must be covered)
- Black shorts optional with tights
- Jazz hip hop: Black slip-on jazz shoes
- Tap: flat black tap shoes (lace up)
Hair must be securely pulled back off face for all classes, in a ponytail, braid or bun.
Ballet, Pre-Ballet, Creative Movement, KinderJazz: White t-shirt, black tights or shorts, black ballet slippers.
Other disciplines: White t-shirt, bottoms of choice (in black): shorts, jazz pants, thin sweat pants
- Ballet, Pre-Ballet, Creative Movement, KinderJazz: black or white ballet slippers
- Jazz/Hip hop: Black jazz shoes
- Tap: Black tap shoes
- No jewelry is permitted.
- Cover-up clothing must be worn when entering and exiting the school. Dancers may not arrive or depart only in dance clothes.
- We highly recommend writing your child's name in his/her dance shoes with a permanent marker.
- No street clothes or shoes may be worn in class.
- Please remove shoes upon entering studio.
- No candy or gum is permitted in the studio.
- We request that parents do not wait in the studio during classes.
- For the privacy of our students and teachers, photography and videography is prohibited during classes.
- Please arrive on time (or early) for drop-off and pick-up.
Schedule & Registration
Learn various styles, including ballet, flamenco, jazz, tap, and hip hop. All levels of dancers are welcome.
How to Choose a Dance Studio:
Questions to consider when making your choice.